Hello, friends! I hope this day finds you very well and filled with joy! Today, I thought I’d share some inspirational quotes for your daily life. Most of these are attributed to saints who have gone before us and done a pretty good job (with God’s grace!) of living this Christian life. It’s a battlefield, but hopefully you can find some encouragement here!
1. “Here is an effective custom for achieving presence of God: your first appointment every day should be with Jesus Christ.”-St. Josemaría Escrivá
2. “For those who love, nothing is too difficult, especially when it is done for the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.”-St. Ignatius
3. “God always surprises us. Like the new wine in the Gospel, God always saves the best for us. But He asks us to let ourselves be surprised by His love, to accept His surprises. Let us trust God!”-Pope Francis
4. “Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ.”-St. Jerome
5. “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.”-St. Augustine
6. “For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven, it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy.”-St. Therese of Lisieux
7. “If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world ablaze!” -St. Catherine of Siena
Are there any other saint quotes that you find great inspiration in, or to be convicting and life-changing? Leave them in the comments! Thanks for reading, and may you be strengthened in your relationship with the Lord!