We cannot move forward without letting go. What we let go of is varied: it could be relationships, desires, sins and bad habits, or other things. Do you want to make progress in your race and move forward into a better future? Then you must learn to let go. No progress can be made without sacrifice. Once you have sacrificed, then your progress will come.
- Progress requires letting go of unhealthy relationships and those that are critical of us.
- Progress requires letting go of unhealthy habits that don’t allow us to grow spiritually or physically.
- Progress requires changing thought processes that are negative and self-demeaning.
- Progress requires making decisions that some people will not understand.
- Progress requires saying “no” to some goods in order to say “yes” to the best good at that time of your life.
- Progress requires holding back from buying “wants” in order to better provide for needs and secure a stable financial future.
- Progress requires waiting and growing in the present moment in order to receive a future, long-awaited blessing.
- Progress requires total faith in Jesus Christ and His plans and promises for you.