Life is made up of moments. Some people don’t give much power to a moment. “It’s only one.” This gives them an excuse to create destructive habits or to live life without intention or purpose. Each moment is adding up to a future, whether we realize it or not. It is moments that change our lives!
- Moments of choosing to believe lies from the Enemy or the lies that others have told us about ourselves.
- Moments of choosing to love when you don’t “feel like it.”
- The moment you choose to respond with peace instead of losing your temper.
- The moment you meet your spouse, whether something dramatic takes place within you or not.
- The moment when your child is placed into your arms for the very first time.
- The moment you forgive and let go of what happened years ago, or even a few months ago. You release yourself and release that person.
- A moment in which you choose to communicate with the other person rather than assume the worst about their motives.
- The moment a person chooses to reach for the phone and seek authentic relationship instead of porn, alcohol, or drugs.
- The moment your perspective forever changes due to an experience or a sickness that could have taken your life–but you’re still here.
- The moment in which you choose love over fear.
It is in each moment that we choose to become a lesser version of ourselves, or to become the image that our Creator had in mind when He lovingly molded us in our mother’s womb.
Moments are what add up to make a life! Be open to each moment and what it has to teach you. Live each moment fully present. God is working through all of them. And in the moments you never expect, He will do miracles!