I must thank the prolific Mr. Peter Adewumi of LifeBlog for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award! It’s always a blessing to read LifeBlog! Each time I leave encouraged and feeling motivated to live a better life! Please, do go check him out if you have not already.
What is the Awesome Blogger Award? This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
RULES FOR THIS AWARD
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Include the reason for this award
• Include the banner in your post
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
• Answer the question which the nominator gave you
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Mr. Adewumi’s Questions
1. Do you think blogging is easy? This is a yes and a no. My thoughts flow easily and normally I have much inspiration. However, the upkeep of a blog can be time-consuming.
2. Do you support monetizing one’s blog? I do not see a problem with monetizing a blog. Bloggers invest time, talent, and energy. All of these are valuable. If one desires to try and make an income through blogging, all the best to them!
3. How do you get inspiration for your posts? Inspiration usually comes randomly as I go about my day. Sometimes I’m inspired by an event in my life or a conversation or sermon.
4. Which day of the week does your blog receive highest traffic? My blog receives the highest traffic on Fridays.
5. Which category garners likes and comments most on your blog? Faith-based posts appear to receive the most likes and comments. Of course, I try to weave this into the majority of my posts.
6. What is one thing you’re thinking of to grow your blog? I would like to change my blog layout and font to be more “catchy.” Honestly, I would also love to post more and to post more series. However, school is demanding much of my time.
7. What is your opinion of leaving one’s blog for like one month before posting again? I have been guilty of this. I believe that there are bigger priorities in life than blogging, including the people you are given in your life to love and the job you support them with. Life happens, and sometimes blogging is far from one’s mind. One must keep their priorities in order.
8. If you’re ‘unfollowed’, how would you react? I might be a bit sad initially, but realize that the person has a reason for doing so. That reason could be lack of time to read. Perhaps my blog just isn’t offering what they are looking for at this time. I understand.
9. What is your idea on full time blogging? I think full-time blogging would be a wonderful endeavor, if one can truly afford to do so. Blogging is a wonderful way to provoke one to think more deeply while also inspiring others. It is a great way to express one’s self. Some can even make an income doing so, which may make full time blogging a reality.
10. Three advantages of blogging please? 1) Blogging is a wonderful way to connect with like-minded individuals, locally and globally. Through blogging, I even met a dear friend who became a housemate! 2) Blogging is a way to expand one’s mind. For example, I’ve read some blogs with great book recommendations. 3) Blogging can increase one’s writing skills. It’s a great way to practice. For an aspiring author such as myself, it may also be a way to garner readers for my (future) books.
My Nominations for The Awesome Blogger Award
- What led you to create your blog?
2. What is the biggest benefit you have found through blogging?
3. What is your dream location to live?
4. Who is your favorite musical artist?
5. What is your favorite topic to blog on?
6. What blogger has inspired you?
7. Did you ever consider quitting your blog?
8. What is your dream job?
9. Ideally, how often would you like to post on your blog?
10. What is one interesting fact about you?